Regen issue

CCM

I always recieve some good info here so i need help again. I'm working on a "09" Mack CXU613 (MP7) A few months ago we replaced all 6 injectors and not long after that we had to replace 2 due to fuel leaking from the bodies. All was working fine but came back with mid 128/psid 47/ fmi 0 and soot level codes. Checked regen system,found tee check valve at A/T fuel inj faulty. Replaced the check valve and all was good again. Returned again with same codes. Tried running regen and would not build temp. Removed dpf and sent to be cleaned. Reaseambled and ran regen. Still not temp. Have fault traced with G/D. Replaced egr valve. checked diff sensor,tubes,vgt lever,boost leaks,fuel pressure to A/T fuel doser and made sure it wasn't plugged. During regen the exh temps are (inlet 739) (after cat 969-978) (outlet 877-904) It goes back to idle and soot level reads the same and only code active is for soot level. I'm heading towards faulty DOC but who want to spend 5k on a guess? Any ideas? 

Have you tried multiple regens to see if the soot level would drop? The regen temps, at least to me, look good for a 2007 emission engine. How does the dpf diff. psi look during the regen? Was the 7th inj. cleaned and if so did you reset the adaptive factor for it? I would think if there was an issue with the DOC the inlet temp would be off and other temps as well. For example, if the DOC is face plugged the outlet temp usually passes the after cat temp.

We had the filters cleaned and reset the soot level and reset back to 13% and after the first failed regen it jumped to 140%. We have tried to reset the soot level and won't reset. We have performed several regen's and soot level never drops. The diff pressure is at 0.27 to 0.29 psi. I have previously replaced the 7th inj due to an open circuit and have even removed it and cleaned it to be sure. The adaptive factor was reset.  After the regen ends no other codes appear. Thanks for the response. 

• 2 weeks later...

The customer had me on hold with this unit and now want's to continue with diag. Has anyone come up with any ideas with what could be the issue. Now for some reason I am unable to even reset the soot level. I've even checked for any ecu updates. Head scratcher!!

Bro I got to ask has this truck been having any starting issues? We have had it where the cups are starting to loose seal and it causes the unit to never finish a regen for what ever reason ! once the cups were repaired life was good! just an observation!