T2090 Hose Question

Mr Black

Hoping someone can help me identify which hose from the top of a T2090 goes to the "Outlet" on the range change valve on the gear stick.

It is either the green or the red hose in the picture below.  The range selector valve was removed but (unfortunately) nobody took a note of the plumbing. One of the hose ports on the range selector valve is marked "Outlet" but I don't recall if that port took the red or the green hose.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATY0MDABLWQ0N2MtYWU3Zi0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAMGck05xYDBQY3WFJtD0MzrBwADUffm606BSo80GasqOmW4AAACAQ8AAAADUffm606BSo80GasqOmW4AAIY30Z8AAAAARIAEADcg6sddsrNS5JS0bVuGi4T&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=ywf_p8_vUEOhLuBzqbY-Y1CppNAZntUY0yMl4ndo1rvvH27_1jicQ5c-EXSCRbvj4pYTH_xE4lU.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkJnRDU5blJpQnpmbk5BVGloOFJhZ1l5M3pyZyJ9.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.hiLN5rUXHhmUUaMcjOIikrEaeSRdgKWnBvfd9iasAJsS0PThSVFqxkPZQsyC2LYQb4kFF2-fQB-zsbN2QkiDs8ybzF_ocaTaPdzOOigEl9NuiPtR4oUVXOhyPILL7GOaiKWRS5LprcK02s2RraXTfWNVTXeJJamck-mCtNALyFS2Dz66Xn0Zny96t_XVNACW8EI9wF4cdy9wwDx1kdarVa63jl4NwCDJEJ8q9EPZdmFxJLz2NUrGdn3H69EMJSa4vNzTusdDlye3qpbK_UVQ2TnKm-_i-1Huy9HFb-ganuO-gMERQRZGhC73DQwoL9QrawbldDV3_autHISifb7p2Q&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Once i removed the change valve on the stick for rebuild. Found out its function was to allow air to pass from one pipe (port) to the other and than block the passage when you make a shift. Dont remember up or down position. The valve itself conteins a pair of O-rings, still plate you move with the knob to open or block the passage and nothing else. i fixed my one from leaking no problem.

Of the pipe arrangement I also didn't mark them so had to figure out. As I remember I just put them both ways. In one case the gearbox range was shifting and in the other it didn't.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012