Musings

david wild

2 hours ago, david wild said:

And yet no one wants him to answer in a court of law for his lies ??? My attorney said the Government does not like people that sue ex presidents ?? so there is a class system in the US. we are not all equal under the law, ??? how does this work ???  he lied there is no question to that, should he be held accountable, I say yes, it would stop further lies from others, lie to a cop, judge or the IRS even though they lie and see what happens, time they abide by the same rules as everyone else. 

i never said that, i felt and said to anyone that cared to listened that pos, the clintons, and all the rest of their cronies should have been held accountable for their  lies for the past 8 years. 

only problem is no one cares to listen to anything i have to say because i am just another stupid truck driver.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

4 hours ago, david wild said:

And yet no one wants him to answer in a court of law for his lies ??? My attorney said the Government does not like people that sue ex presidents ?? so there is a class system in the US. we are not all equal under the law, ??? how does this work ???  he lied there is no question to that, should he be held accountable, I say yes, it would stop further lies from others, lie to a cop, judge or the IRS even though they lie and see what happens, time they abide by the same rules as everyone else. 

Seems Obama  and most all the rest use the George Orwell theory that  "all are created equal, but some are more equal than others"

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

15 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Seems Obama  and most all the rest use the George Orwell theory that  "all are created equal, but some are more equal than others"

and their favorite saying is "do as i say, not as i do"

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..