2008 MP 8 blowing black smoke, low power

br549

Truck came in with active code mid128 sid27 fmi7 and mid 128 pid411 fmi7.  When pulled it into garage pid 411 went inactive.  Check out VTG and would not go to full or closed position.  When turning the key on it showed bad at start up.  Truck has 400,000 miles and original turbo so I just put a complete turbo on it.  Cleared codes active codes gone.  Trucked warmed up and hook up to empty flatbed.  When full throttle from 1200-1400 rpm the truck pours out black smoke and clears up at about 1600 rpm, let off and get back into it and it pours smoke again.  Regen light started flashing when got back.  No codes in system. Did a sitting regen and it was completed ok. Had new exhaust manifold about a year ago and shows no leaks.  Is it possible intake manifold leaking, I ran about 20 miles and no codes.  Thanks

When it regen after the turbo was put on it was showing soot level at 142%, after the regen soot level was 0%.  On the regen the exhaust inlet temp was 615, the exhaust after catalic temp was 1050, the exhaust dpf outlet was 1150.  after treatment injectior was 15%.  dfp pressure was .30  would it still be face plugged?

Mackpro   said it might be dpf face plugged,  my question is it we done a sitting regen and it completed, I didn't think it would regen if it was face plugged?  It is more like when you shift gears it trails black smoke for about 5 seconds till the turbo pressure comes up and the power seems alright.  it has 37lbs of turbo pressure.  No codes when test driving after turbo installed.  could it be the the egr valve, venture tube?   Thanks