Spicer auxiliary rear seal

hurstscrambler

I'm swapping the Spicer 8341-c auxiliary transmission in my IH, and in the process I need to swap the rear driveshaft flange.  I figured I would replace the seal, but there doesn't appear to be one.  Is this possible?  I'm I missing something?  I included a picture of the back of the transmission with the speedo housing and flange removed, as well as pictures of the speedo housing and flange.  Thanks, Andy

IMG_20171121_212517.jpg

IMG_20171121_212659.jpg

IMG_20171121_212617.jpg

http://partsmanuals.org/spicerpartsmanuals/Spicer-T210-R8341-Parts-Manual.pdf

Look at bearing  caps and related parts. pages 6 & 7 show a seal, check numbers of unit against your to be sure. the C designation may be later

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I had looked at that manual, and it shows the front and rear as using the same seal.  I got the number off the front seal and ordered two from NAPA, then I took the rear apart and couldn't find it.  I guess that manual shows a later version with a traditional seal.   Unfortunately, I don't work on stuff like this very often, so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.   Thanks, Andy