Need B model mirrors, cab lights etc. not looking for perfect just usable.

Turnbow

Hello everyone, My name is Robert I'm trying to get some usable cosmetic pieces rounded up for my B613sx, don't need anything perfect by any means. just looking for something to work for now.

Full set of cab roof lamps (completely missing)

Front turn signals

One front Parking light (Amber if you have one)

Side mirror brackets and mirrors, all the ones i find local just don't look right at all and i'm not trying to buy the ones from watts just yet. My current ones are about to fall off

side grab handles by doors

The truck is rough but running. I should have the cab blasted and primed up soon.

I'm In south Texas (Victoria), But I don't mind paying for shipping. I do work a lot and am a little slow on replies but send me an email if you want as well.

Turnbowr85 AT gmail DOT com

Thanks guys

20170910_105225.jpg

Hi Robert, re. your wish list for parts, I have found the cab roof marker lights (KD 517) on Ebay. There are usually a couple listed. Try to find ones with bases. The originals are usually rusted out. Restoration specialties carries reproduction rubber gaskets. The front fender turn signals are still a current part available at any truck parts place. I bought a pair of front parking lights from Barry at Watts last year but he said he was running out of them. The original glass is frosted clear, but many vintage glass lenses fit. I put amber lenses on mine.  Also found on Ebay. Try Chuck at Kingofsalvage.com for the grab handles. He's the got original type and aftermarket.

I might have a set of mirror brackets. I have to dig around in my garage for them. I'll PM you if they are decent.

Thank you, i bought the cab lights off of ebay. And i will see what the two shops have on hand monday it's been a very very busy week haha.

I found a cab, this one is just too far gone. Im going clean it up pressure wash the chipping paint off and rustoleum it while i do some work with it. Ill put it down for the cab swap afterwords.

Most of my time has been spent just un-rigg'n everything. This truck just has just been bandaided over and over through the years. Cab swap, re plumbing the whole thing and spring brakes will be my main priorities.

Let me know on the mirror brackets if you get the time to dig them out, I'm just loooking for some usable correct looking ones

On 9/17/2017 at 8:58 PM, h67st said:

Looks like some fine fab work on that front bumper.

Oh yeah! It's on there the right way. It goes pretty far back on the frame. I actually had to chain it to another tree a few times to winch these damn trees out, no brakes made for an interesting day. I looked like wylde E coyote with all the snatch blocks and whatnot. I think i heard the looney toons acme song playing in the back ground.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2017 at 8:00 PM, BERTRAM said:

I PM'd you. Cool truck btw. Is it an oilfield truck?

Yes sir, is was. A dredging company had it the last 30 or so years as a yard truck just used for loading stuff up. The owner sold the company probably 6-7 years ago and used it at his ranch after that.

Edited by Turnbow

If you don't have to have exact the 2 round lights under the headlight can be replaced with modern 2" sealed ones.   That just pop into the opening after the light is unscrewed with a rubber grommet.  They are available anywhere.   Ebay was just an easy place for a pic.  

image.thumb.jpg.1e8067549a93708a437576f233739fe1.jpg

Edited by Hobert62