Wanted good body and paint shop

This winter I am hoping to have the my b87 tractor ready for paint.There is no rust,some minor bump and dents,nothing major.I am thinking about having the cab and fenders painted off the truck,and then do the final assembly,what is everyone's through about this process.I will be painting the frame and rears myself.Truck is in phila,pa.Will travel some distances for the right job.

hi   hicrop    may be to far to travel  but the body shop at truck & equipt  the mack dealer in harrisonburg va does excellent work  and are not extremely expensive though not cheap either we just had some work done on one of our tractors they really did a nice job will post a pic as soon as i go take one

Well I'll let you know in 2 weeks how one of mine comes out. I was in the same boat asking for references and getting quotes. I finally dropped it off for paint on Friday last week.  I've seen some really bad paint jobs and wanted to make sure I didn't end up with one. Ultimately I made my decision after checking out his shop and seeing some of the tricks he's done. If your in philly the paint shop is not too far from you. 

The website is https://www.truckpaintllc.com/

My truck should be ready in about 2 weeks so I'll give you an honest answer. 

• Like 1