Universal automotive wiring harness

https://m.summitracing.com/parts/aww-500703

I am fixing up a 1969 International F210D semi- tractor with a small cam Cummins, after going through all the work to get it fixed up, I would hate to have it burn up because I reused the old wiring.  I m thinking the 15 curcuit American Autowire kit I provided the link to should do the job as well as provide me with options to add other things in the future.  I would think that aside from modifications to operate the fuel pump shut off as opposed to ingnition, it should be a relatively easy install.  Has anyone used one of these kits, if so do you have any pointers?  Also, is anyone aware of a harness more suitable to this type of application?  I have used a painless kit in the past for a car with good results, but I believe they have become a little overpriced over the years.  Andy

I used an ebay 14 circuit special $128.    (A few more extra circuits would have been nice).     I cut the relay and turnsignal flasher out of it and used my own seperate ones.(that made it only 12 circuits).  It was pretty easy install just a lot of time thinking through the process,  everything was labeled for a gas powered car not a diesel truck.   I probably  have about 25 hours in rewiring the whole truck.   http://m.ebay.com/itm/Street-Rod-Race-Universal-14-Fuse-12-Circuit-Harness-Prewired-to-Ignition-Switch-/282558337550?hash=item41c9ca120e%3Ag%3A9WYAAOSw7s5XgrMj&_trkparms=pageci%3A28875b1b-7a49-11e7-a3dc-74dbd180d7cb%7Cparentrq%3Ab53978d615d0ab64834a1cfeffffe713%7Ciid%3A1

image.thumb.jpg.d58254fbb2c44876a82dbff5b19018f1.jpg