Is my truck a MS200P or a MS250 ?

I purchased a Mack Midliner truck early last year and the title says it is a "1989 250" but I have a copy of the old craigslist ad and that says it is a 1990 MS200P

Is there a way I can actually identify it one way or the other? It has air drum brakes if that means anything.

00606_7qg4ZWzMn87_1200x900.jpg

00808_fWJmBwlAqCY_1200x900.jpg

truck1_IMG_20160514_201253.jpg

Edited by JensenHealey
add photos

8 hours ago, JensenHealey said:

No, the last six characters of the VIN are 200139

Is there a VIN decoder that would tell me more about the truck's equipment?

Then you have an MS200P, based on the VIN, with air-over-hydraulic brakes.

Be sure to flush the brake fluid with new. I'm sure they've been ignored and corroding condensation is in the system. I imagine at this point, wheel cylinders (in the states) are quite expensive.

I suggest Motul..............http://www.motul.com/fr/en/products/dot-3-4-brake-fluid

So is flushing the brake fluid a complex job to do?

Not any different than doing it on a car. I use a pressure device (pump can) to inject new fluid into the master cylinder while I open the wheel cylinder bleed valves. Run fluid out of the bleeders until it is clear or you just figure it should be the new fluid coming through.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I  have  a  few Mid-Liner spec sheets. I   would  gladly  send them to you for the price of the postage. PM me with  your  address and I'll  send  them your  way.  Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA