Rocker arm jumping off valves 2000Ch613

I have a rocker arm jumping sideways off the intake valve. The truck was missing and number 6 cylinder was not working so I removed valve cover and noticed the rocker arm spun side ways. I adjusted the valves put everything back and truck idle was perfect drove it let it idle turned it off and the next time we went to start it ruff idle again.

If cam roller how do I check

If rocker arm is the problem what do I look for.

Any info would be appreciated

An if anyone has a video on the cam for this pass it along 2000 Ch613 E7350

i assume your talking about the bridge between the two valves rather than the rocker arm itself? on my 2000 e7 460 on the bridge there is a cup bit over a half circle that actually goes over the valve stem and keeps it in place. with a open slot to be able to stick a feeler gauge, my thought is maybe the corners of the slot cutout for the feeler gauge is broken allowing it turn and walk off the stem. otherwise the only way i could see it turning off the stems is if you had a metric asston of valve lash and it was jumping around allover the place. 

Its the bridge on the intake valves that jumps off and spins side ways. A shop told me its the cam but and to bring it down but before I pay to have a cam get replaced that might not need it thought Id see if anyone else has had this problem and what the fix was. 

I changed the oil and didnt notice any metal chunks if the roller or clip jammed up Im not sure how much metal it would make. Im not saying there lying if they tore the motor apart to see the cam and said it was bad but wasn't that would be lying they are just giving my the worst news when Im sure it can be other things going on.