2001 Ch612 e7 350 wont start after inframe

bigmike9368

Hello all and Happy New year! My mechanics did an in frame on one of my Macks and now she wont start. Two days of cranking and priming and even some ether( I hate using ether)

It will crank fine but no signs of even trying to start. We primed it multiple time to make sure. cracked the injector lines while cranking and we have fuel.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Check the sensor on the side of the front cover for the cam.  Also the ECU is very sensitive to voltage drop. Anything below 11.5 volts and it gets the lack of the will to work in some cases.

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 3 weeks later...

the valves probably aren't set right and you are not getting compression. I would think if you gave it either all that other stuff wouldn't matter like fuses and sensors it would at least burn whatever either it sucked in as long as it has compression.  Seen a lot of overheads get done incorrectly even more so when the truck has an engine brake.

• Like 1