Christmas.....

But think about all the exercise you got steering, double clutching, etc.; that should have worked off a few calories from dinner. Hope that you had a nice Christmas. Get the Mack under cover

before Thursday's "noreaster" (at least that's what the TV weathermen and women are saying).

bulldogboy

Looks great. Isn't it fun to take them out for occasions like that? I have a friend who takes his 29 ALF out to Starbucks every week end with his wife. It breaks, he fixes it, but as he says I didn't put all that work into it so it could sit in the garage.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I agree - whenever the weather will allow it, I plan to stay on my schedule of getting it out at least every two weeks.  In my experience, letting a truck sit for long periods of time is one of the worst things for it.  Got to keep everything moving so it stays lubed/greased/oiled as it should be....

Plus, it's just plain fun to drive around!

Looks like for us the Nor'easter will just be a rain event down here on the southern coast of NE.  Hope so, 'cause my gut's not ready to lift the plow onto the Jeep yet....