38k camelback cutoff

66rmack

I have cutoff off a 99 Mack ch. complete minus front dif and axle shafts hub piloted.  The rear axle is complete and has 4:35 gears the trunion is in great shape. That's what I bought it for. It also has 38k camel back a couple springs are broke on one side but I have the replacement springs for the broken ones. It's taking up valuable space in the shop. Would like gone. $500 is what I payed for it. Will get pics if any interest. That's what I'd like to get for it but its negotiable. 

I also have a taperleaf setup. Out of a 89 superliner. The trunion is cracked but the leaves and other parts look to be in good shape. Would like to sell as a rolling unit. I will take the trunion out and sell it complete with the axels and difs. It has 4:42 gears but the rear dif broken. Stud piloted housings are good. Make offer.

If interested message me on here. Thank you. We ended up buying a complete cutoff with a newway air ride setup.

Edited by 66rmack
Mis info/spelling

Thank you for the info. I wish people were honest now a days. It would have been nice to know when I bought them that they actually are 38's. Not that it makes a difference to me I still would have bought it. And if I'm not mistaken the tapperleaf is a 34k. Thanks guys and sorry for the incorrect info.

• Like 1