Page And Page Suspension

b61fred

I been waiting for about two months for a package from the Mack meusem. Yesterday it came in, I have been tring to find out what was going on with the rear suspension on my newest arival, the b73sl. It now has a timken worm drive rear bogie with 7.45 ratio. I could see where the truck had been cut in two and the rear end of another truck scabbed on to the mack frame. The truck was originally equiped with a 5.08 ratio mack rears with a page and page kit. does anyone have a picture of the page and page set-up or have one for sale? I have the rears I need the suspension. thanks

Fred

cj5fred@aol.com

812-381-0983

15 gears...no waiting!

hey superdog,

Thanks for the help, I sure could use some on this project. I picked up two b 75's this last weekend in Kentucky, One looks like it can be restored and the other one is mostly parts, lots of stuff missing off of it already. I noticed that the frame on the b 75s are different than the b73, the 73 frame is almost 12 inches wide under the cab and the tapers down towards the tandems to a normal height. The b 75 on the other hand is the same all the way from under the cab to the end. Yes if you would please take some photos of the suspension. If you come across an extra or know of someone that has one please let me know. I would like to make that truck like it was when it was new. by the way, this truck was a light weight model. The books say that the front bumper is aluminium, is the bumper the same other than the metal?? Would there be a good place to look for that suspension? other brands of trucks?

Thanks

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...