Howdy

mike69mackman

4 hours ago, hatcity said:

who are you?...and what do you want here?

need pics of your MACK

oh wait....nevermind

Hey Ed why do you have to be a sarcastic bonehead at times? What? Can't a guy who's driven Macks for most of his driving career and a big fan be a part of this forum? Or are you one of these guys that believe that unless you own a Mack you shouldn't be on here? I stopped in to say hi not be insulted. I think farmer had it right.

7 hours ago, mike69mackman said:

Hey Ed why do you have to be a sarcastic bonehead at times? What? Can't a guy who's driven Macks for most of his driving career and a big fan be a part of this forum? Or are you one of these guys that believe that unless you own a Mack you shouldn't be on here? I stopped in to say hi not be insulted. I think farmer had it right.

He doesn't own a Mack. He owns a Vulva that says Mack on it. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

16 hours ago, mike69mackman said:

relax Milkman.

You should have punched the suit. That would make you feel better

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

11 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

He doesn't own a Mack. He owns a Vulva that says Mack on it. 

As a matter of fact, mine is pre-vulva

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian