Rear Cutoff 79' Cruiseliner

2006Largecar

I have a cutoff from my 79' cruiseliner. Im not a huge mack guy, so everything is to the best of my knowledge.  Its got a 34k camelback suspension (rubber bushings) 3.65 ratio, and its got a manual slide fontaine fifth wheel. I was running the truck and I decided to airride it when I broke a spring. Its been sitting for almost a year. The pinion bearing and peanuts were changed just prior to me parking it. Its also setup for bud wheels. I will try to post pictures, but I just wanted to see if there was any interest. Im open to reasonable offers. Located in Phillipsburg, NJ. I may be able to ship by the end of the month when my job ends. Thanks

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for delay in my reply, I've been pretty busy. Anyway, I'm currently still working on the cruiseliner. I should be running it in a few weeks. It still needs a lot of work, but its a fun project. If anyone is interested in the rears, let me know, they're located about 40 minutes from Mccungie. Thanks