What are you guys using for a replacement? Watts only shows one style, and I was thinking that they originally had 6 holes poking through for air lines????

What was the part # for a 12 speed boot?

Edited by Outbehindthebarn

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

I used the small boot from Watt's with an air shift 6 speed in the B.  Looking inside the boot, there indicators where to use a hole punch to makes holes to feed the air lines through.  Mack #25159806 or 27MY29302

There is another boot that measures 9 X 10" at the mounting flange and is pretty flat.  It also features reinforced spots in the rubber for the air lines.  This one come not punched.  The one I have shows a Mack part # 8MY446M.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

4 hours ago, j hancock said:

I used the small boot from Watt's with an air shift 6 speed in the B.  Looking inside the boot, there indicators where to use a hole punch to makes holes to feed the air lines through.  Mack #25159806 or 27MY29302

There is another boot that measures 9 X 10" at the mounting flange and is pretty flat.  It also features reinforced spots in the rubber for the air lines.  This one come not punched.  The one I have shows a Mack part # 8MY446M.

Thanks a bunch...

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.