waterous 1250gpm pump parts

gearhead204

Does any one have a good transfer valve assembly for a waterous 1250 gpm pump? Im trying to put a 76 cf600 back to work as a engine in our rural fire dept. but think i will endup distorying the stuck one i have by the time i get it out of the truck I'm working on a model cmbx-1250. new parts from waterous are worth more than the truck. any help would be great.

Hey.....I have not forgotten about you. I have had my nose buried pretty deep into code books the last 2 and a half weeks to study for a certification exam (which I took and passed on Friday thank god......) I am asking around about that and the 2.5" inlet plug caps. Also I need a pic of the rod guide for the front suction butterfly control handle.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ok. I *may* know the whereabouts of a rebuild kit for the xfer valve. If I can dig it up, it may accidentally fall into a box with your name and mailing address on it, which may then accidentally fall into a mailbox. If it accidentally appears at your house, you don't know where it came from.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Hopefully "Vito" falls into the box as well, I'm a little short handed right now. Much like Randy I too have my nose stuck into a book taking my EMT training, so between running things on the ranch feeding cows, prepping taxes, playing midwife to the cows and calves, and trying to keep caught up on my orchard stuff, I'm not getting much wrenching done on the equipment or carpenter work performed in the shop.

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...