Air pressure runs to 150

Coenut

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking his issue got fixed and just never bothered to post again?? I'm having the same issue as we speak. My NEW tu flo 550 continues to want to build pressure but I either dump the air or turn the vehicle off. I have a brand new governor but noatter how I try and adjust it(taking off bottom cap and either screwing it in or out) the pressure continues to build. There is a small hiss from wet tank where I believe is a pressure relief valve? Or is it the new governor is just bad?? I ordered ANOTHER governor hoping that's the only issue. HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AS IM A SITTING DUCK OUT OF WORK.😭😭

http://www.gonefcon.com/trucktcom/brakes_comp_unloader.gif   A bad Gov. is possible.  here is a typical plumbing diagram. mabey the lines are switched..  jojo...

Unloader valves? Check to make sure they are free. Anymore I’m finding out that new parts don’t mean they are good to go. I’ve heard of changing the whole dryer solved this issue. Im not gonna say go spend a few hundred but I’ve HEARD this has fixed this issue after all else was replaced. This was from a Mack dealership so take that for what it’s worth…Usually not much anymore.