Big Rigs 2016 - Calendars Now Available

I didn't have all the owners names so I just made the calendar to be a random selection of trucks for everyone's viewing pleasure! Still cool to look at!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Do lifers get a Freebie?

That is a great idea! I'll have to work on the logistics of the third party printer though. If we decide to do this for BMT Benefactors, I would want to design a much nicer calendar! Let me think on this one.

bmodel_logo.png

That is a great idea! I'll have to work on the logistics of the third party printer though. If we decide to do this for BMT Benefactors, I would want to design a much nicer calendar...probably made from forum submitted photos! Let me think on this one.

bmodel_logo.png

Not on this calendar...I would need to do an entire new calendar with different sourcing to make this happen. Not sure if I can swing it this year but I like the idea and will do something for the Benefactors definitely for next year. Not saying it couldn't happen this year...just a strong likelihood that it will be next year! The end of this year is already stacked up with stuff to do including the 12 Days of Christmas event that I am currently working on graphics for.

I did come across this from Lulu...just posted yesterday:

http://email.lulu.com/public/?q=preview_message&fn=Link&t=1&ssid=13620&id=h235oyt0pgmjqzcxyx1ozug2bdpki&id2=78w4pgszmzj8mb654ikkrk5wh29ed&subscriber_id=akxzskghzsqshqrrglmivsecofhfbim&delivery_id=aufzxzoczvtqthefmlhywolamsyibhm&messageversion_id=besmegqgrleurwaxrzbbktoyrhntbpd&tid=3.NTQ.CFKEQg.HME4.A_1Bnw..BTu1fg.b..s.AYxu.b.Vjbt0A.Vjbt0A.VYS63A

Free shipping! Unfortunately, it is not retroactive to those that purchased already. Sorry, this comes from Lulu, not us...LOL!

bmodel_logo.png