A Mack Fan From Italy

pesanti

My name is Alberto Milano, 51 years old, from Padua (30 km west from Venice). My first interess are the unusual heavy trucks and the heavy haulage. I like very much the American heavy trucks, in particular those for construction and the huge prime movers. Naturally Mack is one of my preferred truck-names, in particular the specials as the DMM and the M dumpers.

Mack were not imported in Italy but I have a good collection of photos about it, taken in Europe and also in USA where I was only two times, in 1988 and 2005 (for a visit to Conexpo in Las Vegas). For my passion about trucks I publish also a free available PDF magazine only about heavy trucks and heavy haulage, a magazine in which Mack products are in almost all the numbers.

mackb696x4ee1.th.jpg

:WELCOME:

My name is Alberto Milano, 51 years old, from Padua (30 km west from Venice). My first interess are the unusual heavy trucks and the heavy haulage. I like very much the American heavy trucks, in particular those for construction and the huge prime movers. Naturally Mack is one of my preferred truck-names, in particular the specials as the DMM and the M dumpers.

Mack were not imported in Italy but I have a good collection of photos about it, taken in Europe and also in USA where I was only two times, in 1988 and 2005 (for a visit to Conexpo in Las Vegas). For my passion about trucks I publish also a free available PDF magazine only about heavy trucks and heavy haulage, a magazine in which Mack products are in almost all the numbers.

mackb696x4ee1.th.jpg

:WELCOME:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

mackb696x4ee1.th.jpg

Alberto:

I would like to get on your email mailing list for your pdf magazine. I assume that it is in Italian but maybe you have lots of pictures. Let me know.

Best regards and welcome.

John

• 1 month later...