My 74 mack cabover f785t

Coenut

I think it's time to let my truck go. It has an endt675 engine, and a 5 speed trans. 322,00 miles. The truck was parked in 1991 and stored indoors until 2012. I have the full report and book from the mack museum. The inside of the truck was fully gutted, cleaned, and placed back in. There is a brand new mattress in the sleeper as well. All interior lights and gauge lights replaced. The Floors are soft in some places. The cab was waxed, seam sealed, along with the pass side, tool box area repaired( it is not body worked yet). The exhaust and intake brackets are powder coated satin black. The exhaust is new along with the air filter. The water pump, thermostat and alternator are new, radiator repaired. Truck has new steers, dr rear brakes, new rear pots, 4 new batteries, front and rear mud flaps, all fuel lines are new, hydraulic tilt system completely rebuilt. Front glass has a small chip other glass is good. Chassis was wire wheeled and painted black. All fluids are new along with the filters. I drive the truck everywhere. It's first run was to the York show. It doesn't leak any liquids or give me any issues what so ever. Will take and post pics next weekend. Not sure what this is worth so make me an offer. My cell is 570-561-3569.

• Like 1