Where's Mr. & Ms. Knobby Hiding?

Trent, you'll have to go back to the thread of "Hi from Australia".

Rob

no wonder you're up way past your bedtime...sorry,but I think they've left you. Probly just forgot you in all the excitement :whistling: ,and you've been standing there all day with your bags packed,waiting on a call :(

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

no wonder you're up way past your bedtime...sorry,but I think they've left you. Probly just forgot you in all the excitement :whistling: ,and you've been standing there all day with your bags packed,waiting on a call :(

I don't like being upset. Makes me do crazy things in the shop.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I don't like being upset. Makes me do crazy things in the shop.

Rob

I was so upset by the thought of Mr. and Ms. Knobby going on holiday to Siberia without me that my cerebral cellulite started to quiver at an unacceptable frequency, (off of resonant tank) and that is when things get crazy for me. The world went blank and when I came to there was a plasma torch in my right hand cutting through the frame of a perfectly good Mack B-61! I tried, (really hard) to stop but could not. Some type of celestial force had taken me over! The part that I can't comprehend is the recurrance of the symptoms when I thought I was better. After awakening the second time; I was doing the same thing to the other side on the same truck! Now I'm lost and don't know what to do! By my own hand a perfectly good B-61 has been reduced to a heap of scrap in four manhours.

Here are a few photos of the devastation.

Think I'm gonna head for Gladys, Va to see about workin on a mixer next.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 months later...

Well seeing that Bulldog Man has been rounded up I guess me and Other Dog will have to convene the militia and grow "sea legs" cause we gonna need to canoe towards the land of OZ to locate Mr. & Mrs. Knobby. I sure hope they didn't get locked up in the Gulag while runnin off and visiting Siberia without me.

Rob