Pictures of the Week

other dog

Uh huh.....I'll believe it when it happens........

I'm thinking it's an issue with my vision. If I can't see a big red KW across the highway with it's hood up, I'm certainly not going to see some dude with a runny nose and no pants standing on a street corner in Hellertown, PA. The next time you see me coming, run out in the street and I'll let you know immediately if I saw you or not.

Jim

I'm thinking it's an issue with my vision. If I can't see a big red KW across the highway with it's hood up, I'm certainly not going to see some dude with a runny nose and no pants standing on a street corner in Hellertown, PA. The next time you see me coming, run out in the street and I'll let you know immediately if I saw you or not.

I don't have time to stand out on the street corner, I'm in the kitchen of the BMT Truckstop constantly feeding you'ze guys that freeload I mean stop by all the time.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I don't have time to stand out on the street corner, I'm in the kitchen of the BMT Truckstop constantly feeding you'ze guys that freeload I mean stop by all the time.

Wave a free dinner at me and I'll show you how I can get a loaded tractor trailer to stop on a dime. :twothumbsup:

Jim

Probably should take the flashing neon "Open" light out of the window.....

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.