A while back, I think here on this forum,

someone mentioned that a Canadian company

made R model cab parts. The report, as I remember,

was not too favorable with regard to the quality of

the parts.

Take a look at the old posts (Spring 2008), and I

think you'll find the info.

Paul Van Scott

are these cabs the same as an R model? if so what parts do you need?

its costing me 3000.00 to buy a new roof skin and all gutter panels for an R model.

regards Grant

are these cabs the same as an R model? if so what parts do you need?

its costing me 3000.00 to buy a new roof skin and all gutter panels for an R model.

regards Grant

Let me do some research for you Grant. How much of a hurry are you in? Have friends sending sawmill equipment to OZ later in the year and parts could "hitch a ride" in the container. I'll try to find out more information as to port etc. I'm sure the guys that purchased the mill would have no problem mailing the parts to you once there.

I purchased a couple of new OEM roof skins and have had the gutters made for much less money than you mention, (even after the conversion).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Let me do some research for you Grant. How much of a hurry are you in? Have friends sending sawmill equipment to OZ later in the year and parts could "hitch a ride" in the container. I'll try to find out more information as to port etc. I'm sure the guys that purchased the mill would have no problem mailing the parts to you once there.

I purchased a couple of new OEM roof skins and have had the gutters made for much less money than you mention, (even after the conversion).

Rob

maique was after parts, was just wondering if they were the same as an R model? it looked to me like just an off set R cab.

have all ready got bits coming for mine, thankyou.

Grant

• 10 months later...