06 w900 no power in dash

whitegold

Title pretty much explains it. In our 06 w900 we lost trailer lights, gauge lights and none of the gauges work. We do however have turn signals and brake lights on trailer and every light on the truck works besides the gauge lights. Any ideas be greatly appreciated.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

I had the same thing happen to me. I also had a 06 W900 and about 5 o'clock one morning I was driving along and all the lights went out,

headlights, running lights, and the dash. Luckily I was coming up on a gas station and swung in there to check it out. I checked all my

battery cable connections and everything seemed fine, so I started it up and everything came back on. I don't know if that actually fixed

it or if it was just a fluke. It did it one more time after that momentarily but never again. All I can say is check batteries, connections and

fuses. Electrical is always a pain, usually something simple that causes major problems.