Truck World 2014

j_martell

I don't like making time commitments, as I have a hard time being on time for anything but work, but I will make an honest effort......lol

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

I don't know for sure if I'm going or not. Probably one of my friends will go, the kid that went down to Louisville a couple of weeks ago with me wants to go so we can stop at RJ's and look at a Pete on the way up there, so I'm going to have to pick it apart and try and talk him into a Mack product. I'll know for sure tomorrow night. Maybe a small BMT sign would help everyone find us.

I would like to go, but with the weather finally changing, I have LOTS to do.

BADDOG, my plow came from RJ's in 1998. I always watch what they have. There was a nice rawhide there, that would have been good for sneakers. I was going to post it for you, but its gone.

Maybe this one might interest him.

post-17364-0-39374500-1397128629_thumb.j

Keith 

Yeah RJ's generally has good clean well maintained stuff on the lot. Another friend of mine bought an 89 KW W900b from him close to 20 years ago and is still running it daily even with the 444 Cummins it has, it's been a good truck. I saw a RawHide in RJ's add in Truck & Trailer that would have been a good starter truck for Sneakers. RJ's sells a lot of trucks so you gotta be fast.

Hope you guys have fun. Don't forget pics if you can. I have heard there is a tri-axle Titan float tractor owned by Randy Jenkins . Randy is a true pro. I have known him for a little over 20 years. And there is a granite snowplow owned by a local aggregate company. They say the Mack booth was impressive.

Keith 

Ok for any fellow Canucks checking out Truck World 2014 tomorrow in Toronto. I'm going to be there if anyone wants to meet up at the Mack Display for a visit and a group photo we'll shoot for around noon like the boys in Louisville did a couple weeks back. I'll have Mack hat on as always and probably be wearing a Mac Trailers shirt so and it think we'll make up some sort of a BMT sign so you can find myself and probably the infamous Sneakers as he wants to go.

We were therforafew hours...took the wife and oldest daughter. Izzie loved it, but Sheena didn't seem to enjoy looking at and sitting in trucks...lol

Solved Mack's "puzzle" and got a free ball cap, new logo, but free lol

Sat in everything hat wasunlocked, and the macks were the best of course, love the rawhide interior. Had never been in an international, couldn't see anything over the damn hood.

One pic from my phone

post-14397-0-26815200-1397340344_thumb.j

Yeah it was a pretty good show. It doesn't compare to MATS in Louisville two weeks ago but it was still pretty good. I took Sneakers with we again, Mack did have the best display. I did the same survey I did in Louisville and got a different Mack hat than I got there and I played their game and got one of the stuffed bulldogs to put in my truck. Sneakers liked the Rawhide and he did look good sitting in it so we might have him sold on one. We were at the Mack booth around noon and I ran across another's BMT member from my area Charlie the owner of Charlie's Place in Chatham who is doing the restoration on the Waylon Jennings B77 we've talked about on here before. So we had a visit and took a group photo to post from a couple of our Canadian BMT guys at Truck World 2014.

post-814-0-03018800-1397347409_thumb.jpg

post-814-0-36966000-1397347453_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Managed to bring home a couple dogs too one stuffed one from Mack I think I'll put it in the Superliner for when we take it to shows. And I scored a brand new chrome dog and base for $80 from a guy selling toys and stuff ,so I figure I got it for half price and it'll look good on my Superliner.

post-814-0-75895700-1397399453_thumb.jpg

post-814-0-60662800-1397399467_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm not big on the colour choice of this Binder but it's still cool to see one.

Hang on.....i know that truck.....i roll by there on the way to land fill the odd time.....