You just never know...

doubleclutchinweasel

FOR SURE.. Saturday morning at work, two oversized loads carrying track hoes, came through the parking lot and parked. The driver of the second truck, load had shifted and he asked the guys with the first truck if they could help him move it around that he did not know how to operated it, They unchain everything, and then the second driver slip off the rear of the trailer and hit his head on the trailer and spun around, falling to the ground just as another tractor passed by, the trailer ran over him killing him. Terrible accident that happen too quick. Being the manager on duty, I had to deal with everything and cleaning up. The driver would of been 70 years old next month, You just never know. Mine sympathy to both family.

Man,thats just too bad. You're right anything can happen,for sure. The tire thing seems to happen more these days. When I was a kid,the big fear was split rims. Now even the tubeless seem to be having trouble. Our local natural gas company,had a mechanic get blasted in the face by a trailer tire that he was walking by while working on the trailer. He was seriously injured,but has since recovered. With all the old tires we all mess with in this hobby, please everyone "USE CAUTION" when working on/around any tires!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA