2011 GU813 light trouble

Here's the deal,

This morning checked all the lights and everything was fine. Pushed in the button to take off and when the daytime running lights came on, the left signal indicator on the dash and high beam indicator would flash at random. While it was doing this, the flashers were not blinking and still respond to the signal stock. Got out and looked at the lamps again, passenger side were normal except the high beam being dimly lit. Driver side, all dimly lit and the little led between the door and the back of the hood was staying on. With the left signal on, all the lights in the left side cluster would blink and dim. Pulled the drl relay out and I thought I had the problem fixed....but it started it again, put the relay back in and suddenly all is fine......wtf

All the wiring is covered and appears clean, all the bulbs work (switched them all side to side). Only seems to do it when the spring brakes are off (drl on). Any ideas or should I try and book it into the shop?

Sorry for the long winded post and any info that is vague. I will clarify as required.

Thanks in advance

Jordan

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Update:

Out running no problem most of the day (drl relay still out). On the return of my 4 hour trip it started acting up again. This time both the turn signal indicators were lit but the bulbs from the cab back were off. Little led (both sides) between the hood and the doors and all the lights in the front clusters were dimly lit. Lights from the cab back were operating normally (turn signals, brakes and 4-ways). The front clusters would respond to turn signal and 4-ways, but alternate from turn signal (outer most bulb), low beam, high beam (inner most bulb). While testing the front lights, I inadvertantly hit the high beam switch and all returned to normal. Lasted the rest of the day, then got to yard and couldn't get the friggin thing to do it again for the maintenance guy to see......

Arrggggg

• 4 weeks later...

Hasn't done it in awhile now, and it's in at Mack for annual safety now. Told them about the light issue, and the cel, we'll see what they come up with when I pick it up Monday. Thanks all for the replies

• 6 years later...