J and d auto repair

mike69mackman

Stopped at sapp bros for breakfast this morning in clearfield pa. Saw a custom r- model on a trailer at the fuel pumps. Did not get a pic as I have no idea how to upload from my phone to the site. Sorry. Anyhow I talked to the driver hauling it and he said j and d repair in Fall River mass built the truck and then sold it to someone on Long Island and he was now taking it to someplace in Ohio. Neat little truck. Lowered on a 4x4 set up with a small sleeper and painted red. Had j and d auto repair painted on the doors. Didn't if anyone on here knew anything about it. Sorry I haven't been on here much as life has been a bit busy and aggravating. Starting another week of vacation when I get back this morning so all is well.

• Like 1

Yep joe that's it. Paint job was really crappy and the driver said it had a 305 Chevy motor in it.

And a giant Vortex Air can on it.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I only stopped at Sapp Bros. in Clearfield to eat one time, but they had one of the biggest and best buffets i'd ever seen.

Sapp Bros all over usually have better food then the rest. Truck world is up there also follw by the Ta in Jackson,Ga as that is independent and the owner kept his food there.