Anyone on here from Nashville Tn?

Brian Blaylock

Bell Buckle, Staxx is in Wartrace, Mike is in Goodlettesville, there's more I just can't remember.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Just hanging out come down every year at thanksgiving could have talked to you do you remember what we might have talked about

LOL.....I'm doing well to remember what I said to my g/f several minutes ago. Where are you from? Why would anyone want to hang out in smashville, especially on a bone cold night?

mike

When are ya leaving I've got a few things to do tomorrow but I'm always up for a ride in the Superliner when I have a flimsy pretext.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I'm only about 45 miles from downtowndowntown Nashville, just southeast of Murfreesboro.

Well looks like I'll miss ya this time, gotta warn us a little earlier and I can get Mike and Staxx together and we can hit Hooters or somethin.