Motor/Wet Line Parts

FayettesFinest

I'm looking to buy a 2v 350 for my R model. I'll also take a 237 or 300 for the right price. Doesn't have to be a perfect runner, but not looking for something I'm going to have to rebuild. Truck already has a bad motor (237 with a spun bearing) so I'm not looking for another basket case motor.

I'm also looking for wetline and PTO parts. It's got a 6spd trans. It's got a PTO as of right now, but the shaft is on a pretty wicked bind, so maybe someone has something that will work a little better than what's currently on it. The truck doesn't currently have a wet line, so I'm looking for everything. Not necessarily looking to buy it all in a package, but that'd be nice.

I'm in the southwestern, Pennsylvania area, willing to travel to pickup.

If you guys have anything, please let me know. Thanks!

Being in the process of getting your CDL's is like sitting on death row...

If it has the 6 speed you dont want the 350.The 350 doesn't have the operating range of a 237 or 300 Maxidyne.It wont stand to be lugged. Just a thought. And I have a couple of wetline kits,with or without tanks,direct mount or shaft driven.Send me a pm and let me know your needs. Thanks,Steve

If it has the 6 speed you dont want the 350.The 350 doesn't have the operating range of a 237 or 300 Maxidyne.It wont stand to be lugged. Just a thought. And I have a couple of wetline kits,with or without tanks,direct mount or shaft driven.Send me a pm and let me know your needs. Thanks,Steve

The 237 and 300s are high rev-ers, so I guess that makes sense. My old man is working away at the moment, so when he gets back I'll get with him, see what we need and I'll PM you. You the man, Steve! Thanks!

Being in the process of getting your CDL's is like sitting on death row...