Municibid

farmer52

I do govdeals, and govt liquidation but I'm out on anything I have to give a credit card number for.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I do govdeals, and govt liquidation but I'm out on anything I have to give a credit card number for.

That is kinda how I feel. If I bid on something, I am good for the money. I may use a credit card but I should not have to give them the info just to bid. When I personally go to an auction, they take your personal info including driver's license number. They never ask for a credit card or bank info.

This is what I am looking at but again because of the CC issue, I will sit back and watch. If someone wants to bid for me, send me a PM.

http://www.municibid.com/detail.asp?id=17866

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

auctions international is the same way, I don't mind giving them my cc number. it locks you in with your bid. I am looking at the fl 60 in penn hill. that dm6116 was on AI that I was bidding on.

are you looking for the truck or the bucket lift or both

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

auctions international is the same way, I don't mind giving them my cc number. it locks you in with your bid. I am looking at the fl 60 in penn hill. that dm6116 was on AI that I was bidding on.

are you looking for the truck or the bucket lift or both

Both actually. I could use the bucket around the farm (trim trees, etc.). I do like the truck (RD, single axle, EM7, and T2060).

I would like someone who is close to put an eye on it before I bid.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"