Superliner motor conversion

brutus998

Here's a tip, go to the doctor and have him check you out for a concussion, then let some air out of that seat! Lol

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

An N14 would be a sweet upgrade, probably the most reliable high HP engine Cummins ever built. You can get over 700 HP easy and reliably from an N14

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I thought about the N14 idea for the MH. I too know its a good eng. I thought about 550 to the ground 18 spd. That would be a nice setup in that dump truck. As for your V8 you could sale it to 84superdog to help offset the cost of the swap. I heard he's looking for an E9 block for a coffee table.

Hell yeah, scrap price right? The only thing keeping me from the N14 swap would be the electronics, I think all you need is an electronic speed sensor and throttle then you can just use a wiring diagram for the oem side of the ecm to get the ins and outs for the sensors right. Would be cool for sure, just keep some injectors and eps sensors handy, oh and take the time to make a socket for the eps sensor, makes it a whole lot easier.

on the swap do you have a mack or eaton trans? I thought about swaping my e9 to a cummins when it spun a rod,but it was 6in. longer and I wanted to keep the t1070 trans.had a buddy with a rw 713 cummins powered that I could steal from, but due to time constraints and the fact every thing had to move back I opted for another e9. so I guess my advise is get the tape masure out and find a scrap truck to steal from. then hobble your legs together so you cant kick your own ass when you touch the throttle and it moves at half speed lol

This truck has an 18 speed mack tranny. It is going to be used for short hauls, don't need the v8. I have an overhaul kit but don't want to use it especially when I have a v8 that turns 4,000 rpms going down the track...I'm gonna need the parts sometime lol

I just talked to a guy today that put an N14 electronic engine in an old 359 pete, said he had to go to the elctronic speed sensor, electronic throttle and hook up the wires needed on the oem side of the harness per the N14 wiring diagram and it works like a champ, he even has cruise now.