98 rd mack

arlogger

trying to buy this truck w e7 ... in 05 mack did some kind of emissions update on this trk .. im use to an ole e6 smoking !!! this e 7 seems to be somewhat under power and no smoke [black] at all!! what are my options as far as bigger injectors and a bigger turbo ? hauling logs and pulling a pup so i need all the power i can get. IL dyno center has a chip but wondering if there isnt more ?

Is this an etech or Bosch pump vmac 1 truck?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

You would be better of changing your gear train rather than to mess with the fuel or turbo setup. As far as making it smoke, that ain't gonna happen.. The last real smokers we had was in a 4 valve Mack engine in 1989 and you could do a lot of tweaking with those. But all that has changed.. With all engine manufacturers...

You would be better of changing your gear train rather than to mess with the fuel or turbo setup. As far as making it smoke, that ain't gonna happen.. The last real smokers we had was in a 4 valve Mack engine in 1989 and you could do a lot of tweaking with those. But all that has changed.. With all engine manufacturers...

I'd have to respectfully disagree with that statement. My '96 RD with an all manual E7 350 rolls coal like a freight train.

Jake