Driving my MH E9 home castle rock CO to Miami Fl

Marcel67

Finally I left Sunday night to Denver. So picket up the MH and drove in the afternoon to Limon CO. Arriving I did not have my overdrive working so up to the shop. I had a small air leak and was fixed quickly by installing a nr hose. Ask the fellow to do a grease job. So all done I took a good night sleep and drove today from Limon CO to Vernon TX. So I'm at the holiday inn and star fresh again in the morning. So far the truck has performed excellent and enyoi every moment I love to hear the V8 purr. Well I would like to put some pictures but don't know how to do this thru my iPhone. Be continued . Ps let me know how i could at the picture from my phone appreciate your help

Slpwalker I was planing to stop in Terrell tx tonight but got beaten by bob tailing and bounding around. I keep my eyes open tomorrow. I got about 2.5 hours to go to dislikes from here and jump on I20

That was where I wanted to get to and get the truck serviced. Trust me I would of seen that MH I would of beaten on the door. We are going to leave here around 0630 to 0700. Tarrant county which is the Ft. Worth area has a damn Curfew so I can't be there before 0900. Whote Pete with red crane.

post-8266-0-94505300-1379471189_thumb.jp

I had it already saved to the comp and just attached it. What time are you gonna roll out? Could stop at the Flying J in Dallas . If you run 49 from Shreveport to 10 just watch around Alexandria the care bears get cranky when the speed drops.

Hmm. I know these guys are pissy since I wasn't there today. Never told them I was going to be there today but hell it is OD. crap happens. I'll give you a jingle around 8 or so and see where you are at. I am only running 62 or so and you got a few towns yet left to run thru.

Sleepy is that an apu under the passenger door?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

A buddy just bought a two year old Thermo King for $1500, says its the best nbut I have no clue about them.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I have my Certified Dirty Idle sticker in my window anyway.

• Like 1

My next is probably going to be an Onan with a roof top a/c. Reason a gen and not an apu is this.

apu uses an inverter to run everything

Generator never uses the inverter so you can shut it off and save the batteries.

We use to cook alot in the truck and the apu just couldn't hack it. (inverter vs Gen)

Cooking with the Gen was faster and everything ran cooler. Plus I want something that is not tied into the truck. If something breaks atleast the self contained unit will run

But if your just sleeping and using the A/C and Heat an apu is the way to go by all means.