B MODEL GUAGES

depends on what you want to spend, if you just want gages just about any mechanical type gage that fits the hole will work. I replaced my air pressure gage with one I got from summit racing, would not show pressure over 35psi, changed it out for about $20

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

My B-61 had new Stewart Warner guages when I got it, but the fuel and temp guauges had to be changed when I switched from positive to negative ground. I got the replacements from Summit Racing. I also had to change the sending units which came from Summit. I don't recall the price but it was reasonable. Watts has a mechanical temp guauge which they claim is more trouble free than the electrical. I don't have much time on the new gauge but no problems so far.

My B-61 had new Stewart Warner guages when I got it, but the fuel and temp guauges had to be changed when I switched from positive to negative ground. I got the replacements from Summit Racing. I also had to change the sending units which came from Summit. I don't recall the price but it was reasonable. Watts has a mechanical temp guauge which they claim is more trouble free than the electrical. I don't have much time on the new gauge but no problems so far.

Guess I'm doing it at the right time, as have switched over to neg grnd as well.......I have looked at summitt site......seem reasonable

Thought you posted about your plans a while back?I've seen the website with the progress,but never a finished truck.What's the history with the B itself?

Its slow going!! She started out as a unit for a freight co. in mass. single axle, 673nt, duplex. probably gonna take me another couple years yet.