bigen and macpro68 ?

Bigen is working the oil fields in N. Dakota.

Got hisself a camper trailer.

Not much good at -35 he says. But at least he's not in one of them man camps

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Bigen is working the oil fields in N. Dakota.

Got hisself a camper trailer.

Not much good at -35 he says. But at least he's not in one of them man camps

Did he go back out. I know he posted he was home wasn't sure if he went out to Nd again. Yeah he was not happy with that thing at all this winter

I almost went up there last year to run a vac truck. Dang good money, but the whole man camp thing freaked me out a little bit. Plus, I'd be driving a brand new KW. If it had been a wore out R model, I'd probably be a lot farther north right now.

Jake

I almost went up there last year to run a vac truck. Dang good money, but the whole man camp thing freaked me out a little bit. Plus, I'd be driving a brand new KW. If it had been a wore out R model, I'd probably be a lot farther north right now.

Hell money talks. But man you work yours ass off and if you have never chained tires your going to get a schooling in it as people I know up there must chain up 3 or 4 times aday if not more just to get out to the site. It rains you chain. you piss you chain. Weather looks bad you chain. I've never chained to get out to a site or back to civilization and damn sure not letting anyone hook up to me and drag me miles to the site to unload and get out.