Some OI in RI

refusegetter

attachicon.gifapost-11037-0-37125800-1347424576.jpgHi Rob, Like mine which a lot of people give me a lot of grief on?

I didn't give you too much grief. :) I think the body is a Garwood on that other B. Hey Paul do you know a Bobby Vigliotti? He is up in your area. He does a lot with C and C machines. I know there are a ton of machine shops up there. Was just curious.

Cheers, Rob

• Like 1

Hi RFC, Yes, you complimented me really. Yes, I know him and his brother Dave. Both worked for me, Dave longer than Bob. Were both top shelf machinists. I referred Dave to a friend at his shop when they came back from, I think MN They both worked there until the shop closed, have no idea where they are now.........Paul

RONCETTI

Really? Bob lived down here by me when I lived in the hamlet of Ramapo ny. I got to be pretty good friends with him. My father in law used to work with him in Orangeburg NY. I think that's where Bob stasrted getting into the C and C. He moved back up by you with his wife Sheryl. My father in law goes up there to see him. He's working at a machine shop up there. I will find out where.

Rob

• Like 1