A few pictures

NoClueJoe66

Oh boy look at them poor puppy's. I know they're saying, don't worry, we'll do our best. Sad. I'd like them all to stay, but atleast there's no U models (that I can see). Just DM's and R's. I see a Superliner, and an MH hiding.

Get the U-model ready we'll go save them. (bring extra chains in case they dont run)

• Like 1

Matt

Yea that crow wanted my tater chips I was eating...yeah Vinnie I didn't see any u models around, but there was a lot of trucks there

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Just to say why I took the odd ball pictures was......the car hauling the dirtbike was cause I thought it was a easy way to haul it, but dangerous for the vehicle behind because I could not see there damn tail lights.

The picture with the cats reminded me of the song "How much for the kitty in the window" or however it goes.

The Takeuchi skidsteer was a backhaul.

The guy parked crooked is self explanatory.

The one with the bungee cords was a pic I sent to my boss cause he had me go look at a trailer they was thinking about buying....my reply with the picture was just write a check and ill drag it back to tennessee for ya. He didn't find it as funny as I did.

The international truck is for sale down in spring texas....very nice truck on the inside.

Thanks for looking

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Just to say why I took the odd ball pictures was......the car hauling the dirtbike was cause I thought it was a easy way to haul it, but dangerous for the vehicle behind because I could not see there damn tail lights.

The picture with the cats reminded me of the song "How much for the kitty in the window" or however it goes.

The Takeuchi skidsteer was a backhaul.

The guy parked crooked is self explanatory.

The one with the bungee cords was a pic I sent to my boss cause he had me go look at a trailer they was thinking about buying....my reply with the picture was just write a check and ill drag it back to tennessee for ya. He didn't find it as funny as I did.

The international truck is for sale down in spring texas....very nice truck on the inside.

Thanks for looking

You're welcome, thank you for thanking me. I like Big Ben, hope you didn't get stuck in any traffic circles. No wonder he didn't think it was funny, you needed at least 2 more bungees on the other side too.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice pics.

BTW, the latest edition of "Truck Stop Parking Rules for New Steering Wheel Holders" clearly states that only one tire per set of duals is required to be in the same parking spot as the opposite set so..uh...he's still in violation. Never mind.

Jim

The guy I sold my R model hood to was in Newark, nj. I delivered it to his lot. The place was full of R and CH Mack's. I asked if they were exporting them. Some yes, others local buyers and some they have drivers using. He said its sad because the older trucks are bulletproof but most companies can't use older equipment due to either company policy's or what not. They get sent to Haiti, South America, Africa, etc. They pay good money (well Haiti buyers are cheap) so that's why they are all going out of country. As they are being less used here the global market is exploding. We are a throw away society where others make due with what they can get. We as enthusiasts cherish these old trucks and what they stand for but reality is a good portion of drivers want creature comfort and modern conveniences.

• Like 1

The guy I sold my R model hood to was in Newark, nj. I delivered it to his lot. The place was full of R and CH Mack's. I asked if they were exporting them. Some yes, others local buyers and some they have drivers using. He said its sad because the older trucks are bulletproof but most companies can't use older equipment due to either company policy's or what not. They get sent to Haiti, South America, Africa, etc. They pay good money (well Haiti buyers are cheap) so that's why they are all going out of country. As they are being less used here the global market is exploding. We are a throw away society where others make due with what they can get. We as enthusiasts cherish these old trucks and what they stand for but reality is a good portion of drivers want creature comfort and modern conveniences.

Any U models?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

This is true, but as Mike said in another thread the gummint is trying to regulate us out of business- no common sense seems to apply any more. Used to drive the old trucks and service them regularly and they were pretty much trouble free, never broke down. Now new trucks stay in the shop as much as they stay on the highway, engine light's always on, just one thing after another. 10,000 sensors on them for stupid shit, all because of EPA regulations. We did it to ourselves...well, no not really ourselves- the gummint stuck one in us and broke it off...stupid tree hugging hippies.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.