ATHS southeast regional show

rsb502

Well I'm late on the again but the southeast regional show put on by the SMOKY MOUNTAIN and MUSIC CITY ATHS chapters is at the Roane state community college, Harriman TN campus April 12/13. I am trying to get the Superdog back together to go we'll see if the weather helps or not. I plan to go on Saturday it should be a decent antique truck show if anyone is in the area come on and check it out.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm late on the again but the southeast regional show put on by the SMOKY MOUNTAIN and MUSIC CITY ATHS chapters is at the Roane state community college, Harriman TN campus April 12/13. I am trying to get the Superdog back together to go we'll see if the weather helps or not. I plan to go on Saturday it should be a decent antique truck show if anyone is in the area come on and check it out.

I took off friday for that show. I hope to make it friday. I did not think it was still going on for saturday. I recieved a card to come to the event.

mike

Did you make it Jakebrake? I didn't stay too close to the truck I was off staring at everybody else's stuff and watching lawn mower pulls.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Here's a pic everyone should like, that B is super nice (not all Mack though).

post-5240-0-95396800-1366076892_thumb.jp

Here's a few more ( I am trying to avoid comment on the wrong turn dogs)

post-5240-0-40913500-1366250571_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-85763100-1366250619_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-93898600-1366250655_thumb.jp

• Like 1

No idea on the turn out it was a truck and tractor show, my truck was #262 and I went on Saturday there weren't many in after me maybe 6. I don't know if they put all the trucks and tractors together or separated them on the entry. It was a good show and the lawn mower pulls on Saturday were neat to watch, I think there were 24 pulling mowers, probably 4 or 5 rows of tractors inside and I think 5 or 6 rows of trucks outside.