tranny manual

mackniac

anyone knows if this manual could be useful for me :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mack-Truck-6-Speed-Maxitorque-Transmission-TRXL107-1071-107A-1071A-Manual-/190795178896?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item2c6c476390&vxp=mtr

I have a 12 speed TRTXL-1070-B

I ask because it is the only tranny # not listed in there but not sure if TRL107-1071

means all 1070 .

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

The trans in the manual would be similar to the back 2 case of your 12 speed. It wouldnt have any information on the compound case/front case or how to correctly break down the 12 speed.

Maybe it would be helpful. If you have a 12 speed, you need the 12 speed book. Your trans only comes apart one way and its listed in the 12 speed book. Ive seen guys try and tear down a 1070 like its a T2 or T3 and all they get is frustrated.

The manual for your trans is available online gimme a little while to get back to my computer and ill send you the link.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 1 month later...

The manual for your trans is available online gimme a little while to get back to my computer and ill send you the link.

Hi 84superdog, I would love a link to the manual as well if its still available? Need a bit of info before i strip my 12 speed down. TIA. Mutt