Guys

As we were driving to York to do a little work on my B (see Air systems and brakes), my lovely fiance said that when we get back, why don't we have a look at seeing if the truck will fit up the side of our house between the fence and the garage? Wow!!!! She knows that I've been stressing a little having the Mack's rear end out in the weather.

So, when we got to our friends' farm, we measure the width of Jess, the B. She'll just fit but we'll probably have to remove the mirrors. I'm willing to put up with that if it means having the truck at home. Jodi even said we could look at building a car port or shed down the side to store the Mack! I guess the next hurdle is seeing what the local council building laws will let us get away with!

Will be so much easier to work on the truck if it's at home.

I'm a lucky boy!

Had to share!

Cheers

Andy :mack1:

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries

good to hear Andy :thumb:

get some pics for us when she gets home!

I live in a town home and cant keep my 2 trucks in the driveway. luckly my part time job is only 3 miles from me and I keep both rigs there for "free"in exchange for a a few day/nights work each month

:) I am really lucky, I live just outside city limits, close to town but still county zoning, I have an acre of land and park all my stuff right in my back yard! even when I was hauling fuel I would pull in the circle drive and park then only 15 - 20 feet to back door of the house, have a nice big work area where I can get winch truck, fork lift etc. around to move heavy stuff. only one neighbor with in a couple 100 yards, and they dont mind at all. hope things stay as they are but some day I might have to deal with city limits expanding then I will have to deal with zoning :angry: they are pretty relaxed around here, friend of mine parks his tanker at his house, and he lives in a residental area, go figure :lol: Doug