I need your opinion on these colors going on my truck

Graphic designer never got back to me but i don't really care anymore. Here is what it looks like right now and i think its good enough for now. Give me a minute to post the picture.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

If you're lettering a new truck, I like the blue with the silver shadow better than the silver with the blue shadow....but if you're talking about stripping the black/silver off of the existing truck to replace it with one of the two, I'd vote against that. Getting ALL of the old lettering (and the glue) off is dern near impossible and takes quite a bit of time & effort...and even then, sometimes you'll be able to see the remnants of the old lettering shows on the paint. Hell, I've owned my truck for nearly 5 years now and if the light hits it just right you can STILL see where the previous owner had their markings on the door. Unless the current lettering is peeling off and looks like crap, I'd just leave it alone.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Removing that lettering isnt tough, i just use a heatgun to warm up the lettering and start peeling, then use isoproply alcohol and i can pretty much get each door spotless in 30 minutes. the graphic designer got back to me and said hes been busy but will have samples and ideas ready by monday so thats good to hear. I like the way the current black and silver do the trick. I was just thinking it wasnt enough silver and maybe i could make another with about the silver about 20 percent thicker to make it pop more? Others i have talked to said its fine for now. But lets say i COULD get the doors to be bare paint again. What colors would you go with? Even if its not the blue and silver, what other colors go good? Orange and black? Black and orange? silver and black? Also, i have noticed on a few trucks that some people paint the cap on the air cleaner white to match the truck. Mine is currently black and i thought about going with the chrome one from mack for 300 and then getting the chrome straps for 120 a piece. Then i saw a white Rd on truck paper before they put watermarks behind their images and i saved it. It has a white cap and they painted the straps white but they left the rubber of the straps black and i thought it looked alright but after examining other pictures of trucks with the chrome straps and cap, i think it looks better that way to me. Let me try to find a piece. I know some of you have painetd your air cleaner. Was it tough to do and why did you choose to paint it vs just getting the chrome cap and painting the straps.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!