2003 RB688S Tri axle Dump truck I have no running lights or high beams?

Two part problem: one the truck just had the body rebuilt by one guy. When he was done Reading PA truck center picked up the truck from him and replaced injectors and a clutch job and replaced my overhead console because it cracked and they replaced my heater box cover because the grey worn off and looked like poop. Mack went over the truck and confirmed none of there work could have caused the wiring issue??

I discovered the no running lights when I backed the truck out of Mack's bay door and did my pre trip inspection. The body shop had me bring the truck back to him (8 miles down the road) he cannot find the problem. I'm loosing my ass in business.

Any suggestions??

Dimmer switch is good we replaced the headlight switch for the heck of it. Stand on the brake pedal I have brake lights put it in reverse I have lights turn signals all work. The two outside cab lights work but the 3 in the middle and all the body lights don't work.

Frustrating I'm ready to kill myself

Stupid question how are the fuses? Are the lights good? light switch. is it a 2 switch system? clearance lights and parking lights on 1 and head lights and rest on another. Relays. I have been having problems on my Pete it has been eating relays. loose tail lights but keep marker lights and it goes to high beam. found if I didn't put the one relay all the way in they have been working. I know I got problems. also my 1 relay holder looks like it got scorched.

I have all led lights. The marker switch and the headlight switch light up when turned on. The relays are all good. There was never a issue untill I had the body rebuilt and a pintel plate installed with new led lights. I have the same amount of lights I don't have20 lights just 2 red and 2 reverse lights

Edited by New Hope Trucking

Number 1. Don't kill yourself...

Number 2. Start checking around the new plate for wires that got pinched or damaged. If you had lights before the body rebuild, then anything that is new or disturbed could be suspect. Did some welding in the body rebuild melt some wires?

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

take out and led. and replace with a old style. see if the lites work, on my truck i had to put and old style lite in the curcit to make my turns work. wasnt enough draw for the flasher to work.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Ok we found the problem when Mack pulled out the tranny ( the tranny and injecter work was done after the dump body was rebuilt) Mack broke the wire that indicates the P T O is engaged. The pto light got its power from the wire going from the cab to the rear body that fed the running lights

Check where the lite harness and hood meet at bottom left side radiator and were wires go across hood brace they are bad about rubbing threw and shorting also in center dash panel behind head lite switch all lite wires go into a big plug connection and sometimes melt in the connection and of check fuses