Out for a ride

Don't know how common this is but. i flew to Texas and purchased a 1988 R model Single axle, no trailer

"Beat my brains out on Texas roads" Saw many seat covers on the way back and it seemed like they were

doing this on purpose, Then after leaving Atlanta a girl passed me with her top around her neck I couldn't

Believe my eyes this went on for 75 miles.

Seat covers views or being flashed while driving a truck has happened

to me a few other times.

I'm not a trucker. But is this that common?

These girls didn't look crazy or sleezy.

Has the world gone completely crazy?

Don't know how common this is but. i flew to Texas and purchased a 1988 R model Single axle, no trailer

"Beat my brains out on Texas roads" Saw many seat covers on the way back and it seemed like they were

doing this on purpose, Then after leaving Atlanta a girl passed me with her top around her neck I couldn't

Believe my eyes this went on for 75 miles.

Seat covers views or being flashed while driving a truck has happened

to me a few other times.

I'm not a trucker. But is this that common?

These girls didn't look crazy or sleezy.

Has the world gone completely crazy?

It sucks. not as happen as it used to. But when I use to haul Budweiser out of Jacksonville. Oh man the shows I use to get. Got rid of the bud trailer. and maybe 1once a year

Leslie,thats a great "lookin' at the world through a windshield" picture! It is now my computer's background picture(if thats O K?)! :MackLogo:

I agree! great picture,never had the opportunity to wheel a Superliner,but i have looked up a Bulldogs pooper through the windshield of just about every other "modern" Mack, B,F,R,MH,CH,CX !.....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.