Old Mack dealer info wanted

Any info on these locations?Truck has a NJ title,i bought it in PA.The following is an email from the Mack museum.

Shawn,
Attached are two pages covering the Sales Record for your B81SX 2697. Be sure to scroll all the way down to view both pages. Your truck was built on December 26, 1962. It was sold to Universal Auto and resold to Nalbone Equipment on the same date, no address given.
Dale R. Guth, consultant, Mack Trucks Historical Museum

B81SX SALES INFO 2.pdf

That truck come to think about it may have belonged to Robert Hawthrone.They were the largest demo contractor in Philly back in the day.Their yard was in Port Richmond.If not it most likely had worked on one of our jobs back in the 70's-80's.We used just about every trucker there was in Philly.Mike Durkin

• Like 1

I think the company Nalbone Equipment was from South Jersey.I may be wrong.

Nalbone was a small excavating outfit located off of RT33 in Hamilton Square, NJ. At one time they may have been a dump body outfitter.

I can't find any info on them on Google at the moment as they've been gone for about 25 years.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Nalbone was a small excavating outfit located off of RT33 in Hamilton Square, NJ. At one time they may have been a dump body outfitter.

I can't find any info on them on Google at the moment as they've been gone for about 25 years.

The guy at Mack told me it was bought by Universal and sold to Nalbone the same day.Maybe Universal was their sales side?