i couldnt find it in there, was looking for one too

i hope barry still has his supplier for that.he had liners a year ago or so. you might try kevin at allmack for hinges. seems like he has bout everything. i found a latch for mine on ebay when i did mine. you might check there. aj

i hope barry still has his supplier for that.he had liners a year ago or so. you might try kevin at allmack for hinges. seems like he has bout everything. i found a latch for mine on ebay when i did mine. you might check there. aj

that lock cylinder also fits another purpose. thats how i found mine. it was listed as 1930-1960 mack truck.international glove box lock. see if this helps at all.(my invoice also said Nash item # 220417572355. if this is still revelant)aj

that lock cylinder also fits another purpose. thats how i found mine. it was listed as 1930-1960 mack truck.international glove box lock. see if this helps at all.(my invoice also said Nash item # 220417572355. if this is still revelant)aj

there are locksets on ebay. i just looked. aj

The hinges are going to be interesting at best...One half is spot welded under the curved part of the lower dash on each side...normally the ears on the glove box side break near the hinge...so even if you find a set, you have to drill out the rivets in the hinge, and I am here to tell you, there aint no way to get a drill in there to drill them out! Several days of work and you may get the rivets drilled out without bending off/snapping off the part that is welded to the dash underneath! What I did then was use nylock nuts and bolts to make the hinges "snug" like the rivets did...a pain in the a$$ but the result is worth it...

Looking for a good set of B model mack glove box hinges -------. also looking for the lock cylinder------- also looking for the cardboard insert ------- i have the door !

Thanks

I think i have a extra set, I would not be able to check until tomorrow.

Rudy