I wouldn't run them but something about it on NY trucks looks kind of cool.

Do you remember seeing a lot of NJ/NYC trash trucks with the "wire wheel" inserts on the drive axles back then? LOL!..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

You know being from Paramus you never saw the wheel covers everybody ran the spokes painted up with nut covers. I remember a lot of DM 'S, Autocars, big Fords, and some International Paystars. Seeing the wheel covers at the show was different. There wasn't any shows back then except for that one.

I was there.

Ditto. That Woodland Mack was from my old neighborhood. He currently runs an R600 single-axle with a tri-axle dump every day up and down RT130.

• Like 1

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

wow that B75 is something else with the L cab. chrome dayton rims and all.looks like someone filled the holes on the hood tho and added R model chrome

I wanna say that B had some sort of custom made fiberglass hood on it,can't remember if they made it or bought it,i talked to the guy for quite awhile about the truck,that small fleet was featured in the old "American Trucker" magazine back in the eighties. They were the trucking end of a beer distibutor down in Maryland somewhere,had mostly petes and kw's on the road...........................Mark

This one was at my job today picking up 55 gallon drums of Haz- and Non-Haz waste. It's a '12 and yes, that is snow falling on March 25th. I'll see that truck again in 90 days with hopefully better weather.

post-13134-0-37880600-1364266740_thumb.j

• Like 1

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

This one was at my job today picking up 55 gallon drums of Haz- and Non-Haz waste. It's a '12 and yes, that is snow falling on March 25th. I'll see that truck again in 90 days with hopefully better weather.

Nice picture Chuck! at first glance i thought it was a Freehold Cartage truck,but remembered they run mostly "Brand X" trucks now................................Mark

Great old pics of the trucks that they used to have at Englishtown. Awesome shots of the starting line showing the tower suites being constructed. Two pics that stand out are the Mystic R-models and Ronnie Carson's '59 Diamond T way in the background.

I'm kind of partial to the old place. I work there on most weekends. :whistling: