C model and U model

olddriver

I don't know if you know a member here. His name is Umodelnut. He's been trying to sell his U model for the longest time... Send him a pm... LOL Just kidding Vinny.

Tom

WHOA, I WAS ABOUT TO FREAK OUT. Haha, my U models not for sale. If you send me a PM with what you want, Im a good U model hunter. I could prolly find you one online.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

WHOA, I WAS ABOUT TO FREAK OUT. Haha, my U models not for sale. If you send me a PM with what you want, Im a good U model hunter. I could prolly find you one online.

Vinny...remember....nothing is for sale but anything can be bought. :whistling:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Still looking for single axle c model with duplex trans or late 60's or early 70's u model maxidyne.

Thanks for any info.

Olddriver

Any specifics on your location and what you are looking for as far as price and condition? There's always at least one member on here checking TruckPaper and Ebay Motors on a daily basis. It seems someone comes across something in their travels from time to time also.

I don't know if you know a member here. His name is Umodelnut. He's been trying to sell his U model for the longest time... Send him a pm... LOL Just kidding Vinny.

Tom

I ALMOST CRAPPED MY PANTS WHEN I SAW THAT!!! Comments like that are worse than coming on here and having to look at all those nasty wimmins in bikinis.

• Like 1

Jim